Perform at EJBF 2018! 22 Jun 2018
The Festival is offering non-professional musicians an exciting opportunity to be part of this year’s 40th Anniversary celebrations.
Our new Festival Hub, Teviot Row House, will be hosting over 40 ticketed concerts during the Festival PLUS a programme of special events (exhibitions, free stage, pop up record store, etc.) from 13 to 22 July 2018.
We are offering the opportunity to play on our free stage, located in the Lounge Room.
The Lounge Room is a fantastic intimate venue space, with a raised stage.
It will be the heart of the free entertainment, giving non-professional musicians a chance to perform in front of an appreciative audience.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- EJBF will provide a basic PA system of two speakers with a basic desk (NB: no floor monitors) + one keyboard and one drum-kit (no cymbals).
- Semi acoustic or fully acoustic projects are preferred.
- The stage can fit an ensemble of 4 people comfortably (and up to 7 people depending on the line up).
- Musicians will need to provide anything else they require for their gig.
- The duration of each performance will be of approx 30/40 minutes.
- The Lounge room is accessible via lift, which can be used for carrying instruments and small equipment.
Please be aware that if you're under 16, you must be accompanied by an adult.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN
- An opportunity to be featured in the Festival
- Great exposure (via EJBF official social media channels)
- Your name listed in EJBF’s printed Teviot flyers/programme
- Experience in performing in front of an audience
IF YOU’D LIKE TO TAKE PART PLEASE FILL IN THIS QUESTIONNAIRE
(DEADLINE IS 1 JULY)
WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH AN UPDATE BY 5TH JULY 2018.